All timing queries to be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time there are hiccups with timing and results. Late entries, lost timing chips, distance changes and human error can all lead to timing queries.
Most of these anomalies are fixed within 24 hours. However after this time, if there is still a mistake with your timing, or your times are missing, please let us know by email with the following information:
- Race & distance/category
- What is the nature of the query (eg result not showing, incorrect time, lost chip etc)
- Bib number
- Did you notice if the number on your timing chip was different to your bib number?
- Which wave you started in
- Approximate finish time if known
- Did you recognise anyone finishing at the same time as you?
- Were you a late entry, or did you make a late change to your entry?
- Did you cross any blue timing mats before you started your race?