- COVID19 illness related transfers (only) are allowed in race week with a medical certificate. No other transfers are available in race week.
- All transfers are subject to availability.
- Transfers will only be done to other events within the same season and can’t be carried forward to other seasons.
- Distance change no admin fee, price difference in distance only if applicable.
- No partial refunds on distance change.
- Transfers are allowed to other people up to two weeks prior and will incur a $15 admin fee – no transfers after this time. This must be arranged by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund / Cancellation Fees
The following refund fees are applicable for cancellations, depending on when the request is received.
- 75% refund if advised 4 or more weeks out from your scheduled event
- 50% refund if advised 2 weeks out from your scheduled event
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the event
- No refunds on Series Pass or Multi Event / discounted entries
Special Terms and Conditions – COVID19
If you exhibit COVID like symptoms in race week, please stay home. We will happily organise a transfer to another event within the current season provided you have a medical certificate.
For entries May-December 2020. Event date changes may be given for events up to 1 month prior. In the event of cancellation or date change due to health directives all paid entrants will have the option of a full transfer to any other event run by The Event Crew including the new date OR a full refund less any online booking or credit card fees.
For Entries into Events Impacted by COVID19 during March & April 2020. Conditions apply as per ACCC rules for vouchers or entry transfer for those events.
All refund requests to be made in writing to email@example.com
Refunds will be issued by the same method as payment or some other method as The Event Crew Pty Ltd deems appropriate.