Please read the following terms and conditions relating to transfers and refunds.
CANCELLATIONS BY YOU
Athlete transfers to other events / other athletes
- Race week transfers are not available
- Transferring to a longer distance: Where an athlete requests to transfer to a greater distance and space is available, the athlete is required to pay the difference in entry fees between the two distances.
- Transferring to a shorter distance: Where an athlete requests to transfer to a shorter distance and space is available, the difference in entry fees will not be refunded.
- Transfers outside of race week will only be done to other events within the same season where space is available and can’t be carried forward to other seasons.
- Transfers are allowed to other people up to two weeks prior and will incur a $15 admin fee – no transfers after this time. This must be arranged by emailing [email protected].
- All transfers are subject to availability.
- Refund and transfers available on original entry only (ie. not valid if the entry has already been moved / transferred or if entered using promo code).
Athlete Withdrawal Refunds
If you cannot participate in your event, entry fee refunds are available in accordance with the below stated timelines only. After the stipulated dates, entry fees are non-refundable. Requests for refunds must be made to us in writing via email at [email protected].
Please allow up to 10 business days for your refund to be processed. The refund is automatically issued to the credit card originally used to pay for the registration. If this card has since been cancelled or has expired, please notify us when requesting the eligible refund.
These timeline conditions apply to all requests we receive regardless of circumstances.
- 75% refund if advised 4 or more weeks out from your scheduled event
- 50% refund if advised 2 weeks out from your scheduled event
- No refunds within 2 weeks of the event
- Entries carried over from previous events are not eligible for a refund
CANCELLATIONS BY US
Weather affected events: entrants hereby agree that in the event of a race cancellation due to storm, rain, inclement weather, winds or other “Act of God” conditions, or where government bodies mandate the event is not permitted to go ahead because of weather impacted services, my entry fee shall be non-refundable.
All correspondence regarding transfers and refunds are to be made in writing to [email protected]