Updated Points after Round 3
Points will be accumulated across all events in the series, with no minimum requirements for individuals. Teams must race with the same individuals in a minimum of 3 rounds to be eligible for series prizes.
PHO3NIX KIDS TRIATHLON
- 7-9yrs & 10-11yrs Male and Female award categories. There are no points for the First Timers / Beginners waves.
- Points are accumulated across all events in the Series and are allocated for 1st to 10th – 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
- All Pho3nix Kids must be wearing the supplied tshirt to be eligible for finishers placings and points.
ENTICER POINT SCORE
- Points are awarded to U14 and U16 categories only, there are no points for other categories in this distance.
- Points are accumulated across all events in the Series. Points are allocated for 1st to 10th – 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
QTS POINT SCORE
- Age-Group Male and Female, Athenas (80+kg), Clydesdales (90+ & 100+kg) & Team award categories. Points are accumulated across all events in the Series. Teams must enter a minimum of 3 events to be eligible for end of season Series Awards (team members must remain the same)
- For the events which offer Classic, Olympic and Club distance points are allocated for 1st to 10th -15,13.5,12,10.5,9,8,7,6,5,4.
- For the events which offer Sprint events and Super Sprint events points are allocated for 1st to 10th – 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.