Luke Harrop Foundation Bursary: Apply Now
Luke Harrop Foundation announce Bursary applications open for 2020
The Luke Harrop Foundation announce that applications for the Bursary established in memory of Luke Harrop are now open.
Luke Harrop was one of Australia’s brightest up and coming triathletes when he was tragically struck by a car whilst out on a training ride. In memory of Luke, his family have established a Bursary to assist paratriathletes and athletes with a disability across Australia.
The Bursary is designed to assist athletes in at least one of the following categories:
- To assist in using sport as a means of recovery from an illness/accident/injury for new or existing triathletes. This includes medical and allied health costs not otherwise covered.
- To contribute to training costs.
- To contribute to travelling costs.
- To contribute to special clothing costs.
- To contribute to equipment costs.
- To contribute to mentoring costs.
Applications are welcome from paratriathletes and athletes with a disability – whether new or established in the sport of triathlon.
Applications close at 11.59pm Sunday March 15, 2020 and recipients will be announced at the Gold Coast Triathlon: Luke Harrop Memorial on Sunday April 5, 2020.
Further information and the online application form can be found here.